Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Back!

I’m back!  I know it has been a long time since you saw me on this blog, but I am back and ready to roll with hopefully some more interesting articles regarding science and faith.  A lot has happened since my last post in October.  For one thing, I am now a Master of Science – I successfully defended my thesis on December 1 (which was the most terrifying and stressful day of my life), and submitted the corrected text on the 12th.  It measured in at 152 pages in length, written over a gruelling seven weeks.  But it is done!!!  My lack of posting on this blog since then is simply because my mind was aching at the thought of putting any more words to paper.  But I have now started my PhD, and need to get myself back into the game.  So expect weekly posts at a minimum for the next while.

The other incredible news is that I am now engaged to my lovely girlfriend of the past 16 months.  We are currently looking at wedding venues, but hope to be married in August of this year, so there will be another time of silence on this blog.

Surprisingly, the number of viewers to this blog did not decline dramatically when I stopped posting.  There was a bit of a decline, but lots of people are finding me through Google.  August and September I had around 800 hits each month, while October, November and December, in which I posted no articles, still received 600 hits per month.  This is astronomically higher than I had ever hoped when I began this blog – so here’s to a new year, new postings, new visitors, and hopefully new insights!  Thanks to everyone who reads this blog and has made it worth my time!

No comments: